4/25/98, boddhisatva wrote:
  >The only reason that African savannah predators don't wipe out
  >their prey species is that they can't catch them.

You are ignorant, pure and simple.  But then theororists of your ilk
never worry much about reality, they see facts a clay, to be selectively
molded to fit their theroies.

Have you never heard of territoriality?  By territorialility, and
territoriality only, predator populations are kept within the `carrying
capacity' (look it up) of the ecosystem.

 >Under my tree I learned that concepts like balance, cycles and
 >self-limitng are what is caled name-and-form.  As such they are illusions.
 >Everything in the universe is impermanent. So say the *real* bodhisattvas.

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be on this list, or spending you
life in front of a screen.

rkm