> Americans are the most over-stimulated and under-gratified people in the
> world. If you think about it, this is not a contradiction at all; the
> one requires the other -- to ensure compulsive behavior...like shopping.

They can't be under-gratified, otherwise we would hear about it. Or is it
that their mouths are filled ? In Holland, quite a few of the higher
skilled, higher paid workers get shopping done for them through their
workplace. In Holland, the tendency is for people to see shopping for
groceries as an errand which detracts from quality time. Window shopping is
different though, and shopping can be a way to win friends and influence
people. It is all in how you define it, or what your goal is.

> More interesting to me is the obsessive labeling. Why does it matter
> that one is homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, etc. What is any of this
> about?

Don't you know ? Firstly, God forbids human pleasure not in accordance with
his Law, and some people see themselves as authorities about that for all of
us. Secondly, you do need to know, in order to connect with the people you
want or need.

J.