In perl.qa, you wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 10:35:49AM -0400, Shane Landrum wrote:
>> So, I've just found Test::Harness::Straps--- thanks to Skud
>> for pointing me in the right direction. Anyone else using it?
>> I'm working on using it to write a web-based test summarizer
>> for my users.
>>
>> Schwern, do you have plans for releasing T::H 2.00 to CPAN
>> as anything other than an alpha? What do you need to see
>> before you release it?
>
>Hmmm, more people trying it, really, especially on the weird
>platforms.  I rewrote all the test analysis logic and I still afraid I
>broke something.

We're probably going to start using it for e-smith's testing foo.
I've dinked around with it briefly, enough to know that it does roughly
what I want, but I'm not on any kind of unusual platform or anything, so
I don't know if that's at all helpful.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://infotrope.net/
"Make a fist, Benno.  No, that's too big."