On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 10:58:08AM -0400, Michael G Schwern ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Hmmm, more people trying it, really, especially on the weird
> platforms.  I rewrote all the test analysis logic and I still afraid I
> broke something.
>
> The interface needs to be gelled a bit.  Half of it is unimplemented.

Ok. 2 things:

I want T::H::Straps to be able to tell me whether there were warnings
during my test run, and if so, what they were. Working modules
don't generally warn. Perhaps that should be switchable.

Also, I assume that T::H::S wants to be pointed at a module directory,
where it can "perl Makefile.PL && make && make test"--- so that
I can rebuild my embedded tests and get test results programmatically.
That doesn't seem to be how it works; I'm doing a lot of that at
user level instead. Seems somewhat clunky.

Also, total_results doesn't yet work, and I want it to--- related
to the last paragraph. That's what I assume total_results will
give me when it's implemented.

srl
--
Shane Landrum  (srl AT boston DOT com)  Software Engineer, boston.com