On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 10:35:49AM -0400, Shane Landrum wrote:
> So, I've just found Test::Harness::Straps--- thanks to Skud
> for pointing me in the right direction. Anyone else using it?
> I'm working on using it to write a web-based test summarizer
> for my users.
>
> Schwern, do you have plans for releasing T::H 2.00 to CPAN
> as anything other than an alpha? What do you need to see
> before you release it?

Hmmm, more people trying it, really, especially on the weird
platforms.  I rewrote all the test analysis logic and I still afraid I
broke something.

The interface needs to be gelled a bit.  Half of it is unimplemented.

I also need to merge some fixes from the mainline into 2.00.

I'll see if I can kick out 2.00_02 today.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One