On 9/15/05, David Landgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As I was downloading the newest version of Devel::Cover this morning, I
> pondered on the concept of 1 Kwalitee point for coverage >= 80%, and
> another for 100%, and how absolutely impossible it would be to set out
> to establish these points for all the modules on CPAN. But it would be Good.

I have to wonder about how you handle modules that have code that is
Perl version dependent or OS dependent. Many non-trivial modules end
up having to work around one such incompatibility or another, and
therefore can't get full coverage on a single perl/OS combination.

So to be fair about it you'd have to aggregate the coverage for all
the combinations of OS/Perl version to find out how the cover goes.