Reini Urban wrote:
Robert May schrieb:
I've looked at it a number of times and would like to remove it, but I don't know it's history. I assume it's there for historic backwards compatibility reasons, and that the package was originally just called 'GUI' rather than 'Win32::GUI' - this line would have kept old code running - but I haven't been around long enough to be sure there isn't anything else that depends on this.

Does anyone know for sure?  Should we remove it?

Better sooner than later.

I was here at that times when when it was called GUI.
Dada's old examples used it, but I saw no code using it anymore for years.

I'll give it another few days for anyone to object, otherwise I'll remove it.

Regards,
Rob.