(I hate this when it happens!)

Well, it fails because the modules are stored in my (local) GUI folder.
Apparently Perl can't correctly resolve multiple instances of the same folder
(in all cases), and so, when I named my modules 'GUI::*', Perl failed. As
everyone, but me apparently, knows, Win32 has a GUI folder, 'Win32::GUI'.

Now I know, I know, the paths are somewhat different and Perl is able to find
Win32::GUI, but it just can't find mine. <sigh>

art