Grid (again).

  My grid has a cell with a list in it. I don't know if that's significant but:
  1: The reported grid Width is too small and a horizontal scroll bar is
presented, and
  2: The reported grid height is too short and a vertical scroll bar is
presented.

  The dimensions are:

  [virtual  virtual + ]

    With   W/o   scroll bar
  [ 156    176 ]  width
  [ 190    200 ]  height

  The virtual width and virtual height dimensions have been altered for appeal.
The actual difference needed to remove the scroll bars are somewhat less.

  My expectations were that the virtual width and height are sufficient so that
no scroll bar is necessary. Is my interpretation wrong?

  I do apologize for this long and seemingly endless series of questions and
errata. I do think that it's better to report than withhold but if you would
like, it really isn't necessary for me to report things that can be worked
around.

  There are some other issues that I've detected. I'm trying to get time to
work up a test case illustrating when an onEvent is ignored in favor of the
'old' (but reliable) way to trap events. And there is one other piece of
errata, if I can only remember what...

  art