Hi,

I really need some help to programatically send email to a pager from a
visualC/C++ program without an user interface. I'm using MS visualC/C==
6.0. This application will be running in batch mode . Right now I have a
PERL script that can send a file to an email address. But the only way I
know is to call this PERL script from C is by a "system" call which
basically spawns a process from the C program to execute this PERL script.
Is there an easier and better way to do this?

Many thanks in advance! I really need help in this real soon, to complete a
program

Regards
Sudha

Sudha M.Natarajan
SAGE III Mission Operations Software Engineer
G&A Technical Software at NASA Langley Research Center MS-475
Hampton, VA. 23861-2199
Voice: (757) 864-6865,
FAX: (757) 864-8461