I think there would definately be some interest in that.

(Just trying to help with the motivation thing)

Conor Buescher

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hiltz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [perl-win32-gui] gui builder

> is there a forms builder or a gui builder for the win32::GUI module ?

  I've been working on one.  It will lets you drag around widgets (buttons,
  labels, etc) and place them on an empty window.  You can size them and
  change some basic properties about the widgets.  You can also save your
  work and read it back into to make changes.

  I call the program "GB" (GUI Builder).

  You might find a copy in the archives.  I have made some minor fixes and
  additions to the program since the last version, but haven't gotten around
  to releasing it.  If there is enough interest, I can become motivated to
  do so.  ;)

  -David Hiltz