On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Melvin Smith wrote:

> Maybe set the check to :
>
>       if(rx->startindex-- == 0)

That still sets startindex to the equivalent of (unsigned) -1, which might
be something like 4294967295. I'm wondering whether that was the actual
intent.  I suspect probably not.  Perhaps Brent really wanted a -1 there
and forgot that startindex was unsigned.  Perhaps this is supposed to be a
"Can't happen" branch and it would benefit from a stronger diagnostic.  I
don't understand the surrounding context well enough to say.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Dept. of Physics