It's .... you.

* My objection to the Java community process applies in _some_ _small_
part to the Perl community process. I present it as a negative ideal
with the implication that it should be avoided.

* My objection to it being rejected out of hand applies not to the Perl community
process nor to the people that think i's ugly. I don't argue subjectives.
I say people are eager because they've ignored repeated clarifications,
continueing to cite groundless technical reasons. That I can aruge =)
I interpret this as haste, and it is this haste I object to.

* Hence my goal to summarize and prod gently at the eagerness of some.

So, my apologies to who anyone who feels unfairly or excessively criticized,
except chromatic. There is no forgiveness for someone who seeks out irked people
with the single goal of further irking them. Since chromatic is so eager to
be offended on behalf of other people I hope you really enjoy being offended.
Na na na! One of these days I'm going to resolve to hunt you down to irritate you
as you do to me.

-scott