On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 01:26:47PM -0700, Scott Walters wrote:
: So, my apologies to who anyone who feels unfairly or excessively criticized,
: except chromatic. There is no forgiveness for someone who seeks out irked people
: with the single goal of further irking them. Since chromatic is so eager to
: be offended on behalf of other people I hope you really enjoy being offended.
: Na na na! One of these days I'm going to resolve to hunt you down to irritate you
: as you do to me.

Well, I, for one, think chromatic was right on the money.

Larry