On 6/10/05, Patrick R. Michaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This already exists -- the design documents are all available from
> http://svn.perl.org/perl6/doc/trunk .  And I've already volunteered
> to review/apply patches to the design documents or forward them to
> the appropriate people for review -- there just haven't been a lot
> of patches submitted.  (p6l and/or p6c are probably appropriate forums
> for this.)

Ok, admittedly I was playing a bit dumb.  I knew about the repository
I just didn't think it was general knowledge.  I was also unaware that
patches had been requested with a volunteer to act as the approving
authority.

Hmmm.  Thanks.  I guess I will have to go back over the questions I
have asked and see if any decisions were rendered not relfected in
docs and be a pioneer.

> Pm

Cheers,
Joshua Gatcomb