On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Juerd wrote:

   for (1..9) -> $n {  # ought to be more than enough
       eval qq[
           macro prefix:<\$_$n> { "\${ "OUTER::" x $n }_" }
       ];
   }

And then you can use $_1 .. $_9. I think $_1 is much clearer than $__,
but I think neither is needed in the standard language.

Can I beg to differ any more? (Implicit answer: no, I can't!)

Michele
--
The trouble with engineers is that given the problem of knocking down
a stack of 100 bricks, they will start at the top, and work all