On 6/22/07, chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 21 June 2007 15:23:38 Smylers wrote:

> Has Larry yet decreed whether Web will be bundled with Perl 6?

I also like to proceed from the assumption that the only core modules should
be those required to install other modules.

-- c

Please, god, no.  Or at least make two distributions: Bare Perl 6 and
Perl 6.  Many companies have a "Only Core Perl" policy.  They refuse
to install CPAN modules because "We don't trust them".  Yeah, it is
stupid, but as a contractor I have limited ability to fight their
ignorance.