Hi Damian,

This is a really good list. Mind if I copy it / modify it and post it somewhere like my blog? One question:

    * Compactness of expression + semi-infinite data structures:

        @fib = 1,1...&[+]        # The entire Fibonacci sequence

Very impressive. That's even shorter than Haskell. What's &[+] ? How does this work? In Haskell:

fibs = 1 : 1 : zipWith (+) fibs (tail fibs)

PS: A really mean, but very effective, way of emphasizing the ease,
    expressiveness, compactness, and readability of Perl 6 code is to
    take each of the examples and show the same thing written in
    Java. >;-)

It might be appropriate to compare some examples with Ruby or Python.

Daniel.