John Macdonald john-at-perlwolf.com |Perl 6| wrote:
However, the assumption fails if "process" is supposed to mean that
everyone is capable of generating Unicode in the messages that they
are writing.  I don't create non-English text often enough to have
it yet be useful to learn how.  (I'd just forget faster than I'd use
it and have to learn it again each time - but Perl 6 might just be
the tipping point to make learning Unicode composition worthwhile.)

Just copy/paste from another message or a web page. Perhaps a web page designed for that purpose...