Buddha Buck blaisepascal-at-gmail.com |Perl 6| wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM, John M. Dlugosz
<2nb81l...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
Buddha Buck blaisepascal-at-gmail.com |Perl 6| wrote:
keyboard layout, and once that's done theoretically one can get
"Spanish style quote mark" with RightAlt+[ and RightAlt+] like so: «
and ».

The questions which remain (for me, at least) is if (a) the symbols
survive in email, and (b) if they really are the proper marks for
Perl6.

Yes to both.  I see them fine, and they are the U+00AB and U+00BB
characters.

Care to try ☃ ?  That's alt-meta-hyper-doublebucky-cokebottle.

That's an eth, ð, right?  Hmm, doesn't look the same.  What is that?
--John

Copy and paste it from the message into a word processor or other program that lets you choose a font where it is not missing and make it very large so you can see the details.

Or see <http://www.marco.org/83873337> for a large graphic in several fonts.

--John