I guess I wasn't clear in what I was asking:

What, exactly, was it that NQP was doing? What were the inputs and what was
the behavior that you observed? So far, all I have to go on is one example
that you feel is not illustrating the broken behavior of NQP that you want
to work around with a change to the way Callable and calling work. I'm not
suggesting that the latter is bad, but it seems to be a patch around a
problem in the former...

Aaron Sherman, M.:
P: 617-440-4332 Google Talk, Email and Google Plus: a...@ajs.com
Toolsmith, developer, gamer and life-long student.