On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:56:46AM -0400, Guy Hulbert wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-24-03 at 08:42 -0700, Paul Hodges wrote:
> > --- On Tue, 3/24/09, John Macdonald <j...@perlwolf.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The graphene logo inspires me to suggest that a carbon
> > > ring be used as the logo for Parrot...
>
> Did you mean Rakudo here ?
>
> Parrot seems to have a logo already.

Well, it may have been removed from Paul quote, but I mentioned
in my original message that this was the wrong forum to be
suggesting a new logo for Parrot, but yes Parrot is what I
was referring to.

I just realized one more connotation of using the carbon ring
for Parrot - since it provides a platform for both building
and connecting a wide variety of languages, this is the:

    one ring to bind them