Not sure if this is related, but the collection hierarchy got refactored in
Pharo at some point to include HashedCollection (AFAIR) as superclass.
Maybe this broke something with the persistence of Sets and Dictionaries?

Lukas

On Tuesday, 1 November 2011, mail list <mail.l...@ficonab.com> wrote:
> I am trying to deploy a Pharo 1.3 image using Goods and running into some
basic issues where my objects are not persisted by reachability.
> eg I put dictionary x at root under a key 'test'
> eg db root at: 'test' put x.
> db commit.
> Then at x i updated instance variable and add something to its dictionary
and committ
> eg x intancevariable y at: 'key' put 'zzzz'
> db commit
>
> looking at the root x does not get updated with y.
>
> I have the majority of the test cases pasing except for testIdentitySet
and testFlushAllRemovesAllUnreferenced.

> In testIdentitySet the following failure
> | set x y y2 |
>        set := KKIdentitySet database: dbOne.
>        x := 1@1.
>        y := 2@2.
>        set add: x.
>        set add: y.
>        self assert: (set includes: x).
>        self assert: (set includes: y).
>        self deny: (set includes: 1@1).  -->fails
>
> set = (2@2,1@1)
> so it seems to think that x and 1@1 are the same.  Which to me seems
correct but I may be misunderstanding the testcase.

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch