I have that same machine in oak. I don't have my catalog handy, but I think
it's an Elite, the fourth one down from the Invincible(the highest). My
fittings are nickel plated. I can't tell by yours if the hardware is  nickel or
gold. Sonora Bombe style machines are scarce in Oak. There is a picture of one
on the cover of Discovering Antique Phonographs by Tim Fabrizio and George Paul.
Harvey Kravitz