Phono list:

I obtained a child's phonograph made by: General Phonograph manufacturing
Co. from Elyria Ohio. On the label at the base of the lid in front says:
Baby Cabinet

The sides and lid, are  medal, with decals, like Humpty Dumpty.

It is missing the tone arm, which I think also functions as the horn, given
there is no place for a horn, and it appears the tone arm just fits in a
very small hole at the right rear of the motor board.

I recognize finding such is like looking for a needle in a hay stack!
*smile*

If anyone has a reference in any book, that I could get someone to look at
and or has  a tone arm / horn etc., they would be willing to part with ...

Thanks in advance

Bob Maffit