From: Phono-L <phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org> on behalf of Bob Maffit via
Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 1:53 PM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Cc: Bob Maffit
Subject: [Phono-L] child's phonograph seeking info & parts

Phono list:

I obtained a child’s phonograph made by: General Phonograph manufacturing Co.
from Elyria Ohio. On the label at the base of the lid in front says: Baby
Cabinet

The sides and lid, are  medal, with decals, like Humpty Dumpty.

It is missing the tone arm, which I think also functions as the horn, given
there is no place for a horn, and it appears the tone arm just fits in a very
small hole at the right rear of the motor board.

I recognize finding such is like looking for a needle in a hay stack! *smile*

If anyone has a reference in any book, that I could get someone to look at and
or has  a tone arm / horn etc., they would be willing to part with …..

Thanks in advance

Bob Maffit