From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of Robert Wright
via Phono-L
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:37 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Cc: Robert Wright
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Victor VE8-12X tonearm mounting bracket

Thank you, Ron! I'll check with George right now if I can find his current
contact info. 😊

Is there anything more to accessing the motor than simply removing the back,
unpugging the first AC junction, removing the platter, unscrewing the
plinth/base board screws and lifting the thing straight up out of the cabinet?

Are there any resources regarding this operation online that I could peruse?

Best as always,

Robert

  _____