Today, the mobile trunk seems to have the application to it's root
folder. That assumes we only support one device (in this case
Android). I want to produce an iOS version of the client, and would
try to refactor some of the code over the weekend to something more
flexible. I was thinking on something more like :

/photoark         <-- this is where the application and resources, etc
would live
/client-android <-- this is the android client generated by phonegap
/client-ios         <-- this is the ios client generated by phonegap

I haven't tried the Android Phonegap, but in iOS/Xcode project,
draging/linking the html5 application www (in this case photoark)
folder is enough to get the application happy. How does this work on
the Android side ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende