On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Today, the mobile trunk seems to have the application to it's root
> folder. That assumes we only support one device (in this case
> Android). I want to produce an iOS version of the client, and would
> try to refactor some of the code over the weekend to something more
> flexible. I was thinking on something more like :
>
> /photoark         <-- this is where the application and resources, etc
> would live

What do you mean by application and resources?.Do you mean common
artificats both in ios and android ?

> /client-android <-- this is the android client generated by phonegap

/client-ios         <-- this is the ios client generated by phonegap

> I haven't tried the Android Phonegap, but in iOS/Xcode project,
> draging/linking the html5 application www (in this case photoark)
> folder is enough to get the application happy. How does this work on
> the Android side ?

Not tried but i think it should work with android also?But we need to check

One thought is that both the platforms are very different from look and
feel to programming model.We should share minimum things and keep
things separate as much as possible to avoid glitches.Specially Android
platform is very fragmented(lot of versions and soooo many devices from
different manufacturers) compared to IOS.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com