Ahh,

I belive the issue is that I have actually installed picoLisp under
usr/local but don't use it exclusivly from that directory. As such I
get the following:

<script src="http://localhost:8080//usr/local/picoLisp/lib/form.js";
type="text/javascript"></script>

which includes an absolure path to forms.js

regards

Konrad