Hi Konrad,

> sufficently abstract the URL space from the physical disk. Most other
> mature frameworks allow your to creat a completly virtual url space
> which has no relation to physical files on disk. The way the forms.l
> maps a full path to its javascript file and puts it in the output

Hmm, which path do you think of? There is only one .js file referenced
in "form.l", and it appears as

   src="http://localhost/8080/lib/form.js";

> makes me particularly uncomfortable as it is exposing data on where I
> have installed picolisp.

so the only path that is exposed is "lib/". Where do you see the
installation path? In general, the GUI only uses relative paths anyway.
(note: the /8080/ is not part of the path, but the port encoded for
httpGate).