> On Jan 22, 2019, at 22:04, Manuel Cano <manutalc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> As an Emacs user, it would be nice to have Picolisp package in Debian
> updated. I use Emacs but I've tweaked some other lisp libs.
> I don't use MELPA either.

The problem is that on Debian (and derivatives) the most recent mode that
Alexis has developed is not available. I discovered that when I found
discrepancies between the mode in raspian and the mode on my Mac when I was
sshing to raspian.

If you have time, give the melpa mode a try, it is available from Github:
https://github.com/flexibeast/picolisp-mode

Jean-Christophe

> Kind regards,
> Manu
>

> El mar., 22 ene. 2019 a las 10:20, Jean-Christophe Helary
> (<brandel...@gmail.com <mailto:brandel...@gmail.com>>) escribió:
>

>> On Jan 22, 2019, at 15:58, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de
>> <mailto:a...@software-lab.de>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Or should we change the one in the distribution? I can do that, but as a
>> non-emacs user I don't know exactly what is needed. So if there is a general
>> agreement, please let me know what I should do.
>
> It would be nice to hear from other emacs users.
>
> If only for the access to documentation at point I would rather use Alexis'
> mode.
>
> If there is an agreement on that, I think it would be nice to discuss how we
> do that. :)
>

> Jean-Christophe Helary
> http://mac4translators.blogspot.com <http://mac4translators.blogspot.com/>
> @brandelune