De: eukel...@gmail.com
Envoyé: 14 avril 2019 17:01
À: picolisp@software-lab.de
Répondre à: picolisp@software-lab.de
Objet: Re: PicoLisp for 9-11 years' kids

I'm aware of the existence of a project based in picolisp and focused on education and learning children, I remember it was developed by french people but can't remember any name

That Project had a web, a web based editor to type code and execute it and also graphic capabilities

I cannot remember if I Heard about it here in this list or surfing the web, sorry

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 3:11 PM Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
Hi Nehal,

> Discussion over IRC is a good idea. What time will be best?

I think almost any time is good, as there are usually members from east Asia
over Europe till the Amerikas.

☺/ A!ex