Hi Guido,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 06:41:31PM +0200, Guido Stepken wrote:
> But this is not the point. The point is, that MetaCola was a code
> generator, where you can implement whole programming languages within just
> a few lines of code.
> OMeta Parser/Interpreter has been translated into many programming
> languages and is used almost everywhere now to implement DSL (Domain
> Specific Languages).
> 153 Lines of OMeta code:
> I almost completely stopped writing code in any programming language by
> hand, since there is not a single problem that cannot be solved with OMeta

Wonderful! That saves all our problems. No reason to stop pil21 :)

LLVM is only needed to translate the IR code, generated from PicoLisp pil21
sources, to the target machine language.

You can surely write for us such a translator in 160 lines. For now, targets
x86-64, arm64, RISC-V and Verilog on Linux, Android, MacOS and iOS would be
enough.

Issue closed! :)

☺/ A!ex