Hi Guido,

I am very interested to hear about your ASIC Lispm, how can we avail once
its out? Can you please share more details? Actually I am also trying to
get back from what we have started using FPGA but time is always not on my
side these days, but will see..

I really hope to hear from you back, thanks.

BR,
Geo