Hi Alex!

Webassembly already is ported to almost all architectures, where browsers
are available. All those Webassembly containers in those browsers takes
Binary Lisp code and do translate it to native machine code.

If you would please have a look at that giant list of programming
languages, that transpile to that "Binary Lisp" for being executed in
Webassembly browser containers.

https://github.com/appcypher/awesome-wasm-langs/blob/master/README.md

There are couple of server side Webassembly containers out there, that do
either interpret Webassembly Binary Lisp code or can JIT that.

Means: Your PicoLisp .l code could *directly* run in any browser and on any
hardware in such a Webassembly container. All you need to do is to tokenize
your PicoLisp code. That's one day of work.

I still haven't the slightest idea, what you are doing there with pil21 and
LLVM. Don't use buggy, backdoored US software stacks, such as LLVM, GCC,
VC++ or JVM any longer!

We simply *don't need* them!!!

Webassemby, by JITing Binary Lisp code to machine code already has
everything in it! It's kind of universal AST to machine code compiler,
where the AST only is represented in Binary Lisp form.

I've recently completed my ASIC Lisp machine, just waiting for the board
designers to get finished. No CPU of any kind neccessary any longer.
PicoLisp .l code then also could directly run on that ASIC. And much
faster, than you can imagine! ;-)

Best regards, Guido Stepken

Am Dienstag, 21. April 2020 schrieb Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de>:
> Hi Guido,
>
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 06:41:31PM +0200, Guido Stepken wrote:
>> But this is not the point. The point is, that MetaCola was a code
>> generator, where you can implement whole programming languages within
just
>> a few lines of code.
>> OMeta Parser/Interpreter has been translated into many programming
>> languages and is used almost everywhere now to implement DSL (Domain
>> Specific Languages).
>> 153 Lines of OMeta code:
>> I almost completely stopped writing code in any programming language by
>> hand, since there is not a single problem that cannot be solved with
OMeta