--- Michael Nordstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006, Mullins, Steven wrote:
> > Jeremy Brown has written an opensource unicode
> library for palm.
>
> Looks interesting. I will take a closer look at it
> this weekend. The
> only thing I'm "worried" about is that it would
> require major changes
> to the python parser to include support for this in
> Plucker. That could
> make it a bit more complicated...

How about a unicode to ASCII/ANSI translation table?

Ie, swap the open and close single and double quotes
for the ASCII ' and " characters, swap the emdash
and endash for a simple -

Play Chess? Ask me about JETAN at Fandemonium! www.fandemonium.org
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
Make your own Jetan set. http://members.ispwest.com/gregg1/jetan/jetanmod.html