What kind of changes need to be made to tie in the Unicode library:
1. What changes in the C code for Palm?  (Which c files handle reading the
text from database, displaying the text, etc.)
2. What changes in the Python distiller?  (What files would need changes -
what kinds of changes)
3. Do codes already exist in the Plucker file format to say, "this page is
stored as UTF8 / UCS-16 / KOI8-R / ISO-8859-6 / etc."?  Or would this be
something that might need to be decided on and included?

I'd like to help - I can show how the Unicode-GLib works - but I don't
know enought about the code of Plucker and its distiller to jump in and
start modifying things to include Unicode, unless someone helps guide the
way.

Jeremy