On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 09:13:49AM -0400, Alexander R Pruss wrote:

>>Documents generated by older versions of PyPlucker exist.
> Sure, but fixing PyPlucker will not fix these documents.  If PyPlucker
> is to be changed, I'd make sure that the continuous page method is the
> default, and that the other option is marked as deprecated.
Actually, I think that's too late to fix PyPlucker and I'm just
asking for:
1) Anybody clearing things to me (can I rely on the fact that
those special links are always formatted the same way?);
2) Fixing the documentation (i.e. standardizing the current behaviour
of PyPlucker for both continued and linked sequences of text
records), since the current state of the standard allows different
implementations of this feature. (We agreed with Michael Nordstrom
upon the snippet of the documentation on continued text records
to include, but it hasn't appeared in the standard yet.)