--- "David A. Desrosiers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > When are newer compiled binaries of Plucker Viewer
> going to be
> > available at http://www.plkr.org/dl ?
>
>       Hourly snapshots have been up for awhile now,
> check:
>
>       http://www.plkr.org/snaps

First, I'm on dialup, almost 4 megabytes of source
code to download. Second, I'd also have to download
and install etc software for a "Palm development
environment", however large that is, for Windows XP.

Which is why I asked when newer compiled binaries
will be posted to download.

--
Play Chess? Ask me about JETAN at Fandemonium! www.fandemonium.org
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006