How about the lowest power UPS you can find and replace the little battery
with car battery?

Or a low power inverter and small charger and a car battery with manual
move power plugs to the inverter?  A standard UPS would allow time to
switch the plugs.

Or like above with a home built transfer switch that also makes the
inverter run.

(car battery should be the kind that doesn't require periodic watering.)

thanks
jk