On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 10:53:27AM -0700, Russell Senior wrote:
> -ENOLINK

Ditto what Russell write ... hopefully a link to a webpage
with technical details.  I prefer a "power station" that
can be opened and user-serviced after the warranty expires.
Bonus points if extra LiFePO4 batteries (specifically that,
not other generic Li-ion chemistries) can be offboarded
outside the case.

I won't take my ONT and power station to picnics, unless
the picnic tables are provisioned for fast optical fiber.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com