dolodobendan wrote:
> Yesterday iPeng updated to the latest version. There are some things I
> noticed, not sure if they are intentional or not:
> >   >   >
  - When in dark mode, the "MultiPlayer Control" still is "light"

Yes. It doesn't work when it's shown in dark mode. Several issues, one
is that the player icons don't really work on a dark background.

>  When editing the menu, "Search" (the one without the icon) doesn't
> have an icon. When unhidden, it has a puzzle piece icon.

It doesn't have an icon because with the entry field the icon wouldn't
be shown anyway.
If you move it to the top level (where the plugin icon is being shown)
it no longer works because the entry field can't be shown.

>  "Squeezebox information" doesn't have an icon.

Yes, there are some items that don't, typically ones that don't make a
lot of sense to be moved out of their parent menus or which were not
separate menu items when I did most of the icons.
There are also plenty of plugins for which I don't have icons.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*