farrina wrote:

> Launch iPeng on affected iPad
> Select Multi player control
> Edit button
> Select by way of button existing synchronised player(s) to be
> "unsynchronised"
> Press unsynchronise button at foot
>
> Result iPeng application immediately crashes and exits

Thanks for reporting.

Somehow I can't reproduce this. Do you see the same result if you use
the unsync button in front of the synced player without first going into
"Edit"-Mode?

> Happy to forward any appropriate logs (if you tell me where/what you
> need)

Just make sure feedback reporting on the iPad is turned on. It's under
"Privacy->Analytics&Improvements", please enable both "Share iPad
Analytics" and "Share with App Developers".

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*