dolodobendan wrote:
> Is there a way for iPeng to recognize folders in "Favorites" when
> choosing an "Alarm Sound"? Right now, the subfolders' content is shown,
> but alongside all the other favorites.
>
> Subfolders are ignored in Alarm Clock's WebUI (Settings / Player / Alarm
> Clock), too, but maybe iPeng can make it better than the WebUI.

That’s a server-provided menu, iPeng can’t influence it.
Maybe if I ever write a completely new alarm menu again (very old iPeng
versions had that) but I believe the problem was that some functionality
isn’t exposed through the CLI so the capabilities would actually be
worse. At least that was ho it was back then.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*