mherger wrote:

> It's all new and still to be fully defined. I could probably expose a
> call to get menu items for those links, based on an artist_id? Would
> that help you?

Let's discuss this somewhere else also with the author of the Material
Skin which seems to use similar lookups as iPeng.
I think I would support the notion that a straight API beyond the menu
system would make a lot of sense.
That said... I was already considering to use the menus for Artists in
my iPeng redesign because for Artists the changes are relatively small
and I can get most of what I need, then I would only have to provide
custom menus for albums, tracks and playlists but right now that would
probably mean a lot of work and it would probably mean I have to drop
artist image support for LMS 7.7.x or use a different menu in 7.x and
8... I'll see.

For now I'd like to get this menu working for Spotify as well. Did you
change the integration? I see Spotty has an "Merge Libraries" option
which is enabled for me and it doesn't show in the "Online Music
Library" plugin settings

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*