maddymarc wrote:
> Every time I open iPeng on my iPhone SE (2020), it lowers the volume of
> my grouped players. However, it doesn’t do this when I open the app with
> my iPad Air (2019, IOS 14.0.1).
>
> I love iPeng’s functionality for controlling my players throughout the
> house, but this volume quirk is very frustrating, because I need volume
> control for the different amplification setups at each player.
>
> Anyone else have this problem, or even solved it?

That’s a. It of a complex quirk only happening if - among other things -
the system volume on your iPhone is set to 0.
Just change the volume (outside iPeng), start iPeng again and it should
be gone.
In most cases you can then set the volume back to 0 if you like.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*