yash_ing wrote:
> Hi. I am having a problem with the Artist pictures on IPeng on my
> iPhone. They seem to be muddled up. However if I access LMS on the
> browser or using the Material skin the artist pictures appear to be
> correct. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be?
>
> For example this is in IPeng:
> [image:
> https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/91cf0392c4480aba3b95fa3be97bb1fa.jpg]
>
> And here is the same artists when using the Material skin:
> [image:
> https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/27e195f7c303d2064acb8b426ec268c4.jpg]
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please try a "Clear and Rescan" of your music library and if that
doesn't help, try to delete your server's artwork cache.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*