pointy56 wrote:
> No, sorry, I was showing just the resume command as that is the command
> where the problem seems to occur, yet is common to both scenarios.

While just one command is the difference, the whole context is important
- what happened before interruption, how context was saved and then
resumed is the issue.

Just from looking at code, AFAICT the plugin will just repeat the same
LMS call as original - the plugin examines the playlist and determines
it is not HLS and so then calls the LMS Playlist processing as before.
So the problem does not look like an obvious error in code (e.g. missing
write routine)  so perhaps something more subtle - something getting
lost somewhere.