pointy56 wrote:
> OK, attached is a file with 2 calls to LMS Announce (the first without
> PlayHLS, the second with PlayHLS enabled) with debugging turned on for
> M3U - there is a subtle difference in the M3U processing between the
> calls.
> The M3U routine _item is not called for the playlists when PlayHLS is
> enabled - I'm not sure if this is significant but it is the only
> difference that I can immediately see.

IIRC During testing of the usual playlist adding/deleting/removing
functionality I never managed to get _item to be called. Interesting
that it is called from this application.
There is a copy of _item in PlayHLS plugin - it is strange so either the
routine was called but no log entry  (unlikely) or else not called from
LMS M3U read function processing - which is the probable line in
inquiry.